Swim Teacher Swim School - 50 week
Other Key Information: Must hold a teacher qualification
Do you have as much enthusiasm as our customers?
Looking to be a part of a brilliant Swim Teacher team, teaching skills to a wide range of people? Joining our swim school team, with over 700 members and counting, will give you the chance to deliver fun and effective lessons.
What you could be part of...
Working at South Norfolk Council would enable you to be part of an organization which is proud to deliver high-quality, customer focused services.
Our success comes from us being commercially astute and business-like.
Continuous improvement is also vital and our employees challenge themselves to develop new and innovative ways to improve the services that make a real difference to people's lives.
What you'll be doing...
* Organising, planning and evaluating a high-quality structured swim programme using the ASA National Plan for Teaching Swimming
* Ensuring lessons are fun as well as progressive and encouraging future progression
* Delivering a high-quality customer service through welcoming all users of the facilities ensuring you promote a positive image of both the centre and the Council as whole
* As well as teaching our Learn to Swim programme, we are especially interested to hear from candidates who are experienced in delivering Group, Adult and Child, individual or 2:1 lessons
You must have...
* ASA Level 2 Swimming Teacher qualification or equivalent
* National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches or National Pool Lifeguard qualification
* Experience of planning and delivering swimming sessions to groups of mixed abilities
* Motivation and the ability to enthuse others to develop their swimming skills
* Good communication, planning and organisational skills
What's in it for you...
Why Work For Us?
Do you want to know more about why our staff work for us? Our website has a fantastic why work for us section where our staff tell us what makes working for the Councils so special.
What Flexible and Agile Working Arrangements do we Offer?
The Councils understand the importance of operating a work life balance in the modern world.
The Councils operate a flexible working policy and agile working options available for employees where operationally possible.
What Roles Do the Councils Offer?
The Councils operate a vast and diverse number of services for our residents, so with this comes a vast and diverse amount of job roles within the Councils.
Our website has a great graphic showing all our job families and roles within the Councils.
From here you can plan your career with the Councils or get some ideas on other roles that you may be interested in.
What Benefits do our Employees Receive?
View all our amazing staff benefits on offer for our employees.
Our website has a brilliant benefits section allowing you to see the range of discounts, exclusive offers and total rewards our employees receive.
Make sure you stop by to find out more information.
What Employer Accreditations do we Hold?
The Councils have a range of employer accreditations that we have worked very hard to achieve.
Our website has a full descriptive list of all our current accreditations and what this means for our employees.
What Wellbeing Support do our Staff Have Access to?
The Councils want to ensure all our employees have a safe comfortable place to work, ensuring that employees feel empowered to actively manage their own wellbeing both at work and at home.
The Councils have a large wellbeing section available on the website outlining our commitment to the wellbeing of the employees of the Council.
Where are we advertising?
We are advertising internally and externally.
If external, please apply via our website.
If internal, please apply via submitting your expression of interest to the relevant recruiting manager; a template for an expression of interest can be found on Connect.
If you any questions about the role, then please don't hesitate to contact the recruiting manager or the HR Team, who will be happy to answer any questions on the role or the Councils.
Closing date: 14 May 2023 at 11:30PM
The Councils reserve the right to close any and all vacancies at any time if there is judged to be a sufficient number of applications received.
Interview date: To be confirmed
Please note, that this post is subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
We are unable to accept any DBS checks from a previous employer.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £27577 - £32392 Per Annum
- Location: IP22 4JG, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics Limited
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REC/23/00101
- Posted: 2023-04-24 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Customer & Neighbourhood Housing Officer - Part Time
- Partner Development Executive
- Partner Development Representative
- Leisure Assistant - Framingham Earl Sports Centre
- Homelessness and Rough Sleeper Coordinator - Complex Needs
- Asst Management Accountant : Service Charges
- Voids Officer
- Technical Support Manager
- Learning Support Assistant
- Area Sales Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Window & Door Installer : UPVC
- Temporary Administrator
- Change Manager - 9 months FTC
- Credit Controller
- Exercise Referral Support Officer
- Fall Protection Technician
- Housing Apprentice
- Yard Person / Handy Man / Warehouse person
- Fleet and Compliance Administrator