Flexi Childrens Residential Support Worker - Worcester
Safehands Recruitment are seeking Residential Support Workers to work within children’s residential settings in and around Worcestershire.
We have temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent opportunities available.
Due to the location of the children’s homes holding a full UK driving licence would be advantageous.
We offer complete flexibility of shifts - you choose what you would like to work, all around your availability.
We have days available both during the week and at the weekend.
Whether you are looking for part-time or full-time we can offer you the hours you are looking for!
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- To support children aged 8-18 with emotional, behavioural disorders
- To provide care and a nurturing, therapeutic environment to help the children progress
- To be a positive role model and develop relationships and attachments
- To use reactive strategies to support the behaviour of the children who are unable to manage their own behaviour
- To participate in activities
- To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Working for Safehands Recruitment offers excellent benefits which include:
- Our Support Workers receive excellent rates of pay from £12-£13 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required - all absolutely free!
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Blue light card registration for hundreds of discounts
Does this sound like you?
- A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care and support
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous due to the locations of the homes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Support Worker opportunity then we'd love to hear from you! Apply now or call the Worcester branch on 01905 880200 for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- Rate: £12 - 14 per hour
- Location: Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Safehands Recruitment
- Tel: 01905 880200
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: FCRSWW
- Posted: 2023-04-25 14:55:08 -
- View all Jobs from Safehands Recruitment