Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Band 4 Medical Secretary to work within the NHS on a 3-4 month temporary agency contact.
This role will be based within the Birmingham and Solihul NHS Mental Health Foundation Trust.
37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri)
(£11.47 PAYE Rate)
Paid weekly via an umbrella company
To provide a comprehensive, reliable, confidential secretarial and admin service to various teams/ departments within the service.
Some of the main duties will include:
- Responsibility for providing a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service to the Consultant Psychiatrist and members of the medical team.
- Maintain good working relationships with all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Liaise with a wide range of health service personnel, including those at a senior level within the Division, together with a wide range of outside agencies and organisations including General Practitioners etc.
- To be able to deal tactfully and effectively with crisis calls and calls of a highly sensitive nature, using analytical and judgement skills
- Responsibility for accurate entries on to the patient information system on a day of receipt, ensuring all multi-disciplinary teams/nursing staff have access to the up to date information in relation to the care of the patient is made on daily basis.
- Word/text processing, transcription from digital dictation, admission summaries, discharge summaries, Mental Health Review Tribunals, Hospital Managers reports and any ad hoc requirements of the team.
- Responsibility for producing a variety of confidential and sensitive correspondence relating to patients.
- To attend a variety of meetings and take minutes, as directed by the Consultant Psychiatrist, Team Manager or Administration Manager and also to provide cover in the absence of colleagues.
- Taking receipt of referrals to the medical team, recording and action as appropriate.
- RIO, AMSPAR, Administration NVQ level III trained
- Medical Secretary Experience
- Strong excel experience
Benefit of Service Care Solutions
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Approved supplier to over 400 organizations nationwide
- Nationwide provider to over 40 different NHS trust & private organisations
- Subsidised training/ FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- DBS checks provided via online services free of charge
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01772 208953.
Full job spec on request
- Rate: Up to £11.47 per hour
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harry Greenhalgh
- Tel: 01772 208953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-26 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Probation Service Officer
- Repairs and Maintenance Surveyor
- Registered General Nurse
- Compliance and Risk Officer
- Qualiry Assurance Manager
- Engineering Equipment Support
- Special Educational Needs Keyworker
- Property Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Waste Site Operations Officer
- Communications Officer
- Technical Officer - Adaptations
- Senior Accountant
- IT Server Team Specialist