A well-established and respected law firm is looking for a Business Analyst to join the team on a part-time basis for 12-months.
The primary responsibility of this position is to improve the firm's business processes in accordance with the firm's business plan, which outlines several areas where process solutions, typically technology-driven, are required.
To accomplish this, the ideal candidate should possess a qualification in Business Resource Planning or Six Sigma and have at least three years of experience in legal services.
The following are the main responsibilities:
- Evaluate and comprehend departmental and company-wide business goals.
- Develop and investigate solutions that align with the business plan and enhance existing technology or introduce new technology when necessary.
- Analyze the firm's operational procedures at both the departmental and company-wide levels.
- Identify and address any deficiencies in the current business processes.
- Whenever feasible, adopt a company-wide approach rather than proposing different solutions for different departments.
- Present possible solutions, outlining potential benefits, costs, and risks.
- Oversee the implementation of approved process improvements/new solutions.
- Establish business success criteria to guarantee that any process improvement/new solution meets business requirements.
- Regularly evaluate revised processes and implemented solutions to ensure continued benefits.
The Business Analyst will work closely with department heads and other business leaders to gain a thorough understanding of the company's current working practices and technology tools, enabling analysis to be conducted and recommendations made to improve processes, increase efficiency, decrease costs, and improve client and prospect engagement in line with the company's business plan.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
For more information, please contact Julian at Insignis Talent.
- Duration: 12
- Location: Tunbridge Wells, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Julian Lewis
- Tel: +44 (0)2392 322358
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-28 14:18:37 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Digital Services Architect
- GIS Data Coordinator
- Grounds Maintenance Operative (5361)
- IT Network Engineer
- Claims Team Leader (P&I club) – London
- CNC Programmer
- QC Operations - Manager
- Naval Architect (Sailing Yachts) - Germany
- C++ Software Engineer
- HR & OD Transformation Programme Manager
- 5319 - General Builder
- Asset Integrity - Mechanical Engineer
- Senior C++ Developer
- Project Manager
- Programme Delivery Manager
- Quality Control Technician
- Financial Administrator
- Container Claims Specialist (P&I) – London
- Product Owner