Contract Electronics Technician
Redline Group has a Contract Electronics Technician position with a world class development company who are global leaders in their industry.
They are currently in the process of developing new products to release to the market.
As such, they are looking to recruit a Contract Electronics Technician to help them deliver on these projects, at their offices in Cambridgeshire.
You will be required to assemble electro-mechanical components within a lab environment.
Key skills required for Contract Electronics Technician, Cambridgeshire:
- Experience soldering and crimping
- Experience fault finding to component level
- Experience assembling prototype to test
This contract will not accept candidates operating via a PSC, therefore you will be required to work under an Umbrella company.
For further information on this Contract Electronics Technician opportunity based in Cambridgeshire, please contact Nathan Lewis quoting reference NPL814/31 on 01582 878840 or NLewis@Redlinegroup.Com.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £23 - £25 per hour
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Redline Group Ltd
- Contact: Nathan Lewis
- Tel: 01582 450054
- Fax: 01582 458685
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-28 14:22:23 -
- View all Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Contract Embedded Software Engineer
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Content Marketing Executive
- Material Handler
- Sales Administrator
- Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics
- Software & Systems Engineer
- Electronic Engineer - Analogue
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electronic Technician
- Sales Team Leader - Electronic Components
- Quality Inspector (MPI/NDT)
- Contract Mechanical Design Engineer
- Contract Electrical Engineer
- Calibration Engineer - Mechanical
- Technical Business Manager - Engineering
- .Net Developer
- Contract .Net Developer
- Contract FPGA Engineer - Xilinx
- Manufacturing Systems Engineer