Supply Chain Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to be a part of a company that continues to grow from year to year.
This company is environmentally friendly, so if you are passionate and would like to be a part of a successful team and growing company, then please do apply.
Salary - circa £35,000 p/a depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The current team work 9am - 5pm with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break
Hybrid role - it is important that the right candidate is able to work 3-4 days per week in the office, with other days working remotely.
The Supply Chain Analyst plays a key part in the successful day-to-day running of the business, ensuring that it remains in stock of the company products for its customers through effective management of both finished goods and raw materials.
This role involves a significant amount of forward planning, as well as communicating with external suppliers to ensure a sufficient supply of raw materials meets the finished goods demand.
This role covers both UK supply chain responsibilities, as well as International, as the company continues to expand further overseas.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will:
● Be responsible for the end-to-end supply chain management of multiple client products
● Identify any potential tight spots or upcoming issues with both finished goods and raw materials, flagging these as far in advance as possible and providing potential solutions
● Work closely with the production shift managers, as well as the supply chain team, to create a production plan that sufficiently meets demand
● Feed this plan weekly to suppliers where applicable adjusting product orders as applicable
● Be responsible for placing POs with the companies suppliers to ensure they have enough raw materials to satisfy production and their ongoing stockholding ambitions
● Maintain a good level of communication in general with all suppliers you are responsible for, building strong relationships across the board
● Manage the companies stockholding across various locations, ensuring that there is always
● Play a key part in forecasting and planning to ensure production is accounted for in good time, plus an ongoing review of performance and management of any re-orders
● Work cross-functionally with production, innovation, customer service, and marketing to ensure we deliver for the company's customers
You will need/be:
● Proficient in Excel
● Proactive by nature, with strong analytical skills that mean you spot issues and provide hybrid solutions effectively and efficiently
● The ability to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively
● Effective communicator - understands the importance of, and can build a strong network around the business and externally with our suppliers
● Attention to detail vs.
a broad-brush approach, understanding the importance of ensuring each step in our supply chain is managed to a high level of accuracy
● Enjoy spreadsheets, data, and problem-solving!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £35000 per annum + + Benefits
- Location: Paddock Wood, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Contact: Sonia Katewu
- Tel: 01732 870011
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-28 14:26:33 -
- View all Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Forklift Driver / Warehouse Operative
- Production Operators - Days & Evenings
- Finance Manager (3 days per week, 12mftc)
- Senior Warehouse Operative
- Management Accountant (Hybrid)
- Machine Operator - Paddock Wood
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Warehouse Loader
- Quotes/Order Processing Administrator
- Yard Operative / Labourer
- Customer Service Administrator
- Administrator (12 weeks temp)
- Facilities Manager
- Site Facilities Engineer (Mechanical Maintenance)
- Procurement Analyst (Hybrid Working)
- Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
- Assistant Accountant
- Sales and Order Processing Executive