Job Title: General Manager
I am currently working with an amazing fresh Grab & Go concept, they`re looking for an experienced General Manager to join their team. This brand has 21 company-owned sites with a franchise model.
I am looking for a General Manager to be based in Wimbledon, with previous experience working within the QSR industry.
If you are currently a General Manager or an Assistant Manager who is looking for a new challenge, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Benefits and Perks of the General Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Daytime hours
- sociable working hours with no late nights
- Regular team socials
Skills and Experience needed as General Manager:
- Confident in stock management budgeting, and P&L control.
- Committed to training and developing a team
- Maintain an exceptional level of standards whilst providing quality food and an outstanding guest experience.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Must be coming from a fast-casual or coffee-led background.
Job Title: General Manager
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Ben@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment is experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Rate: £32k per year + .
- Location: Wimbledon, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Management
- Recruiter: COREcruitment
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BS999501907
- Posted: 2023-05-01 10:12:58 -
- View all Jobs from COREcruitment
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Training Manager - QSR
- Graphic Designer - London - Wine & Spirit Distributor - £30-45k (DOE)
- Buyer - London - Restaurant Concept - £40k + Benefits
- Key Account Manager - Food Service Industry
- Administrator - UK Drink distributor - Up to £25k + Benefits
- Sales Manager - South - Leading UK Brewery Brand - £30K + Benefits
- Sales Manager - South West - Leading UK Brewery Brand - £30K + Benefits
- Lead Butcher - Farm and Shop Business - London - Up to £35K
- Sales Manager - Midlands - Innovative Brand UK - £45k
- Support Manager - UK Largest Drink distributor - Up to £25k + Benefits
- Sales Manager - London - Innovative Brand UK - Up to £45k
- Junior Buyer - Established Procurement Specialist Business - £35K + Benefits
- Butcher - Somerset - £35k *RELOCATION*
- Commercial Analyst - Somerset - £55k
- Charcuterie Specialist - Luxury Hotel
- Butcher - Luxury Hotel
- Business Development Manager - South
- Business Development Manager - South West
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager