Location: Honiton, Devon
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000+ Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
Working Hours: 36.25 hours/5 Days per week
Our client is one of the top 50 accountancy firms in the UK and a Real Living Wage Employer.
They are now looking for an Accounts Assistantto join their internal accounts team on a Full Time or Part Time basis.
You will provide administration and bookkeeping support to Partners and Managers.
* Prepare financial statements for their clients (companies, partnerships and sole traders)
* Provide bookkeeping services.
* Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations and returns.
* Prepare quarterly VAT returns.
* Previous experience in a similar role (ideally in an accountancy firm)
* You will be AAT qualified or qualified by experience
* Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Xero, QuickBooks, and SAGE
* Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently.
What's On Offer:
* Flexible and hybrid or office working available.
* Annual salary review
* 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Death in service 3 x annual salary
* Cycle to work.
* Payroll charity giving and Private Medical Insurance
* Introducing clients and staff commission schemes.
* Pension 3% rising to 4% (but matched up to 6%) after 4 years of service.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: £20000 - £21000 Per Annum
- Location: Honiton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TSH/AR/061246
- Posted: 2023-05-02 19:25:42 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Nursery Practitioner/Room Leader
- Room Leader / Nursery Nurse
- Senior Property Manager
- Trainee Pest Control Officer(biological science graduate)
- Wills & Probate Solicitor
- Wills & Probate Solicitor
- Wills & Probate Paralegal
- Corporate / Commercial Solicitor
- Litigation & Family Secretary
- Primary Class Teacher (German Speaking)
- Junior Accountant
- Lawyer/Solicitor/legal Executive(Dispute Resolution)
- Corporate Lawyer /Commercial Lawyer (Fee-Sharing)
- Employment Lawyer (Fee Sharing)
- Trainee Service Advisor
- Fee Earner(Wills and Probate)
- Motor Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- FPGA Engineer (Radio Communication)
- Prestige Vehicle Technician
- Nursery Room Leader