Trainee MRI Radiographer
Radiographer - Training in MRI | Private Clinic in London
Our client is an extremely prestigious clinic group around London.
You will be working with a wide variety of patients, including elite sportsmen and women and VIP's.
MSK specialist clinic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Band 5 Radiographer who's looking to work towards becoming an experienced MRI Radiographer.
There is an MRI training plan in place for this role and we anticipate over the course of 18 months the radiographer will be trained in musculoskeletal MRI.
Previous experience across X-Rays and Theatres is essential.
- The drive and keen to progress within MRI (Working with Siemens)
- Experienced with General X-Ray, and Orthopaedics procedures
- Confident with both verbal and written communication
- Ability to undertake IV cannulation would be beneficial
- 37.5 hours per week
- Rota 4 days a week Monday - Friday (8am to 8pm)
- Voluntary weekend work
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 p/annum.
- 34 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company's PMI scheme by AXA
- Pension scheme by Scottish Widows
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Strong commitment to CPD and staff development
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free travel loan.
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about this exciting new role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally.
If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Rate: Up to £36000.00 per annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: MediTalent Ltd
- Contact: MediTalent Ltd
- Tel: +44(0)2392 704 300
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-03 09:58:35 -
- View all Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Senior Theatre Nurse/ODP
- Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner
- Imaging Lead – X-Rays and RPS
- Lead Theatre Nurse / Lead ODP
- Theatre Nurse- Anaesthetics and Recovery
- Staff Nurse – Pre-Assessment
- Senior Cardiac Physiologist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Registered Doctor - Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Theatre Nurse/ODP
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Newly Qualified ODP
- Senior Physiotherapist MSK
- Specialist Hand Therapist
- Lead Physiotherapist / OT