Support Worker (S80)
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit Support Workers to support our client who operates day services in the S80 postcode area of Nottinghamshire.
The day centre delivers a wide range of day Service activities and care to people attending the combined service bases.
Service users are adults who may have physical disabilities and learning difficulties.
This role is Monday to Friday, day shifts and 30 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- You will be responsible for support one to one with the client
- Personal care
- Promoting independence and supporting with activities
- Being there as a support network for the person
- Adhering to all health and safety and safeguarding
- Moving and handling
- Putting the needs of the service user first
- To support people appropriately in a manner that promotes a person-centred approach and the need for inclusion.
- To have a working knowledge of all operational Procedures and Policies.
- To provide high quality physical and emotional support and personal care to people with full regard to their privacy, dignity, and particular needs and relate to people in a manner which is sensitive to age, disability, sexuality, gender, and cultural origin.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Ideally a Social Care NVQ qualification.
- Experience of empowering and advocacy on behalf of service users.
What we offer:
24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rate: £14.74 - 14.74 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: 4Healthcare
- Tel: 07442626815
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EMAFBASS
- Posted: 2023-05-03 14:27:09 -
- View all Jobs from 4Healthcare
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Independent Domestic Abuse Advisor (IDVA)
- Data Analyst - Sutton
- Higher Clerical Assistant - Cardiff
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer - Camden
- Lettings Administrator - Camden
- Service Development & Support Officer - Barnsley
- Senior Finance Officer - Islington
- Supported Accommodation Support Worker
- Homeless Support worker
- Hostel Support Assistant
- Stock Control Officer - Barnsley
- Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - Hackney
- Arts and Heritage Officer - Newham
- Herefordshire - Childrens Social Worker - Fostering
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Homeless Service Manager
- Finance Assistant - Taunton
- Specialist Business Support Officer - Wirral
- Personal Advisor - Stockport
- Transport Planner - North Yorkshire