Minerals Mine Worker required for the exploration, mining, sampling, testing and heavy equipment operation for crude (barite and bentonite) materials.
Operate mining and heavy production equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Mine Management experience.
Experience of Mine machinery and equipment operations.
Maintenance, installation, and testing of mining 3phase 415V electrical panels and equipment.
Maintenance and repair of 12 and 24V auto electrical systems.
Maintenance and installation of industrial 240 & 110V panels and equipment, power, and control in compliance with the Mines Electrical Regulations 2014
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum None
- Location: Pitlochry, Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1371
- Posted: 2023-05-05 16:15:57 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Electrical underground work
- Verification Test Engineer
- Oxbridge Graduate
- EVSE Senior Firmware Engineer
- Senior Electric Vehicle Firmware Engineer, EVSE
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Data Analyst Consultant, Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Graduate Software Developer - Oxbridge, Russell Group
- 1st Class Graduate Backend Software Developer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Developer
- Senior Python Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Engineer
- Senior Hardware Test Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Vehicle Technician
- Electronic Production Technician
- Solidworks, Mechanical Design Engineer