The Maintenance Associate is responsible for ensuring equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands.
The Equipment Readiness Operator improves the reliability of equipment and increases the utilization and efficiency of assets.
Maintenance and cleaning of field assets and equipment.
Wash equipment with power washer.
Use of 5 tone capacity overhead crane General Cleaning.
Help the team prepare for land and offshore operations.
Perform non-invasive maintenance pertaining to final preparation of surface and downhole equipment and ready boxes.
Execute work orders (WOs) as assigned through the Computerized Service downhole tools.
Prepare equipment and associated critical spares for shipment and staging at a pre-determined location or loading zone.
Follow and comply with Company Policies, Standards and the Competency Management System.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month
- Rate: £11 - £13 Per Annum None
- Location: Dyce, Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1579
- Posted: 2023-05-05 16:20:59 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Electrical underground work
- Verification Test Engineer
- Oxbridge Graduate
- EVSE Senior Firmware Engineer
- Senior Electric Vehicle Firmware Engineer, EVSE
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Data Analyst Consultant, Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Graduate Software Developer - Oxbridge, Russell Group
- 1st Class Graduate Backend Software Developer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Developer
- Senior Python Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Engineer
- Senior Hardware Test Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Vehicle Technician
- Electronic Production Technician
- Solidworks, Mechanical Design Engineer