Drilling Fluid Engineer- Offshore
I am supporting a world-leading Oil & Energy engineering Company, who are seeking an Drilling Fluids Specialist be responsible for the implementation of drilling fluid programs for a variety of drilling projects
Implement drilling fluid programs for new wells, workovers, and abandonments in accordance with company standards.
Monitor and optimize drilling fluid properties and performance in order to achieve desired wellbore conditions while minimizing costs.
Ensure quality control and compliance with HSE regulations.
Prepare daily drilling fluid reports and maintain accurate records of fluid volumes, product inventory, usage, and costs.
Evaluate and select drilling fluid additives based on their compatibility with formation fluids, anticipated downhole conditions, and desired fluid properties.
Ideally experience of working in industry.
Ability to work in a team.
Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £200 - £350 Per Annum None
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1854
- Posted: 2023-05-05 16:26:36 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Electrical underground work
- Verification Test Engineer
- Oxbridge Graduate
- EVSE Senior Firmware Engineer
- Senior Electric Vehicle Firmware Engineer, EVSE
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Data Analyst Consultant, Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Graduate Software Developer - Oxbridge, Russell Group
- 1st Class Graduate Backend Software Developer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Developer
- Senior Python Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Engineer
- Senior Hardware Test Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Vehicle Technician
- Electronic Production Technician
- Solidworks, Mechanical Design Engineer