Mechanical Test Technician
Test technician with good all round precision engineering mechanical test validation and verification experience required to join a comprehensive in house test facility.
Component, product, mechanical testing, assembly & disassembly experience ideally with test equipment maintenance, calibration, environmental screening, modification, troubleshooting and repair skills will be put to great use in this role.
Previous experience in a mechanical apprenticeship, ONC/HNC in engineering, NVQ or C&G level 3 in mechanical engineering is required ideally with:
Mechanical fitting skills practical ability with hand and power tools.
Pressure equipment (e.g.
Pressure safety equipment, e.g.
Pressure Relief Valves.
Fluid Power systems ??? Pumps, Piping, Valves.
Plant maintenance activities, installation / fault finding / repairs of equipment and services.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum None
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1871
- Posted: 2023-05-05 16:27:48 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Electrical underground work
- Verification Test Engineer
- Oxbridge Graduate
- EVSE Senior Firmware Engineer
- Senior Electric Vehicle Firmware Engineer, EVSE
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Data Analyst Consultant, Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Graduate Software Developer - Oxbridge, Russell Group
- 1st Class Graduate Backend Software Developer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Developer
- Senior Python Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Engineer
- Senior Hardware Test Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Vehicle Technician
- Electronic Production Technician
- Solidworks, Mechanical Design Engineer