We are currently looking for a Production Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Production Technician you will be responsible for the technical aspects of machine set-up and operation/completion of relevant documentation, whilst actively supporting process improvements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
To adhere to GMP and H&S standards, including hygiene, environmental control and safe working practices.
To ensure that equipment is used in compliance with any maintenance, calibration and validation requirements.
Help co-ordinate the activities of the section including the liaising with other sections.
To inform the supervisor/manager of issues relating to H&S standards within manufacturing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Has previous experience in a process industry working e.g.
Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Food, FMCG, Beverages etc.
Experience in setting up and operating automated and semi-automated equipment in compliance with approved procedures.
Demonstrated ability to understand and follow SOP's
Key Words: SOP | Operator | Pharmaceutical | Production | Technician | GMP
- Start: 11/05/2023
- Rate: Competetive
- Location: Hertfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Towsif Shaheen
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5637723
- Posted: 2023-05-11 15:46:17 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- QC Microbiology Analyst
- Bioinformatics Scientist
- Training Coordinator - AFS
- Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
- Protein Analytics - Group Leader
- Microbiologist Specialist - 3 Month Contract (German Speaker)
- Senior Protein Scientist
- Protein Purification Scientist - R&D
- Senior Scientist - Enzyme Assays / HPLC
- Principal Scientist - Analytical Method Validation
- Principal Scientist - Protein Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Production Technician
- IT Support Coordinator
- Head of Validation
- Head of Research - Entomology / Vector Control
- Senior Administration Assistant
- Microbiology Lab Analyst
- Senior Scientist - Viral Vector
- Construction (Pharmaceutical) Superintendent