Trainee CNC operator/engineer
Trainee CNC operator
Night shift - Monday - Thursday, 20:45 - 07:00 £11.50 PH
Day shift - Mon - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 Friday - 07:30 - 12:30 £10.50 PH
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located in Syston.
We are looking for the successful candidate to be willing to learn a highly beneficial skill that could open multiple career paths for you in the engineering industry.
You will be given full training by leading experts to progress you to be a fully competent CNC operator that will aid you to carry out high-end tasks for prestigious clients such as Mclaren.
The following benefits are available to the successful CNC operator
- Overtime is paid at a time & third.
With overtime available up to 80 hours a week
- Career development and pay increases
- Excellent holiday structure
- Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
This job role is accessible from; Syston, Thurmaston, Queniborough, Leicester
The successful CNC operator will be working for an employer who .
- Are the biggest engineering group in the UK
- Supplies products to prestige clients such as Mcclaren
- Recognises talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Offers full training and ongoing support.
- Located near Syston train station with access to bus services around Leicester
As the successful general operative, you are likely to have significant experience in the following ..
- Is wanting to work in the engineering sector to develop a long-term career as well as to take new opportunities in order to learn and improve.
- Has a positive mental attitude and high motivation to want to succeed.
- Has access to their own transport (not essential)
About Precision People
This CNC role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the CNC Operator role
Here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Tom on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5.30pm firstname.lastname@example.org or email outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Trainee CNC operator
- Start: 11/05/2023
- Rate: Â£11.50 per hour
- Location: Syston,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Thomas Lowe
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-58586
- Posted: 2023-05-11 15:47:21 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Lift Service Engineer
- Lift Engineer - Mobility
- Press brake Operative (Setter / Operator)
- Product Design Engineer
- Panel Builder / Wirer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Industrial Electrician
- Powder Coater
- TIG Welder
- welder nights
- Fabricator Welders
- welder fabricator