CNC setter operator (Turner)
Monday - Thursday, 07:30 - 16:00
Friday, 07:00 - 12:30
Paying up to £14 PH
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team.
We are looking for the successful candidate to be able to set & operate a CNC turning machine.
If you have previous experience setting either, then training can be provided to transfer
The following benefits are available to the successful CNC operator
- Paying up to £14 PH
- Overtime paid at a premium
- Excellent holiday structure
- Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
The successful CNC operator will be working for an employer who .
- Is one of the biggest engineering groups in the UK
- Supplies products to prestige clients such as Mcclaren
- Recognises talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Offers induction training and ongoing support.
As the successful operator, you are likely to have significant experience in the following ..
- Have previous experience working as a CNC setter operator
- Has a positive mental attitude and high motivation to want to succeed.
- Ability to use verniers and other measuring equipment
About Precision People
This CNC setter role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the CNC Operator role
Here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Tom on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5.30pm email@example.com or email outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: CNC setter operator
- Start: 11/05/2023
- Rate: Â£13 - Â£14 per hour
- Location: Leicester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Thomas Lowe
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-59016
- Posted: 2023-05-11 15:49:43 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Lift Service Engineer
- Lift Engineer - Mobility
- Press brake Operative (Setter / Operator)
- Product Design Engineer
- Panel Builder / Wirer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Industrial Electrician
- Powder Coater
- TIG Welder
- welder nights
- Fabricator Welders
- welder fabricator