Office Admin & Sales Analyst
Office Admin & Sales Analyst – Cambridge - £28-32K
Location: Cambridge(Site based)
Term: 12 Month Fixed Contract (Mat Cover)
Hours: 08:30-17:30 (M-F)
Salary: £28-32K DOE
Are you a skilled Office Administrator with experience in Sales Analysis looking for a thrilling opportunity to join an exciting team?
If yes, then we have the perfect position for you!
Our client is a leading supplier of high-performance electronics components and is seeking an exceptional Office Administrator & Sales Analyst to join their team.
Working alongside the Senior Director of Sales, you'll be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office.
This will involve a range of exciting tasks, such as greeting visitors, answering incoming calls, purchasing office supplies, and managing inventory.
You'll also be responsible for the creation of engaging presentations and produce management-level reports that will help drive the business forward.
- 25 Days Holiday
- 4.5% Pension Contribution
- Private Medical
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Stock purchase plan (15% off select products)
- Employee Referral scheme (£2,000 per referral)
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Proficient communication in the English language
- Prior experience in office administration
- Able to take on full responsibility for office and reception duties
- Understanding of visitor scheduling and event planning
Qualities that will set you apart:
- Experience in office management
- Sales analysis experience
- Additional languages
If you are a proactive person with exceptional communication and organisational skills, who thrives in a multi-faceted role, then please call now on 07535 949486 or email Shaun.Patterson@Recruitmint.com for full details of the job description.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £28k - 32k per year
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Recruit Mint Ltd
- Tel: 01733 308444
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 36780
- Posted: 2023-05-11 17:28:34 -
- View all Jobs from Recruit Mint Ltd
More Jobs from Recruit Mint Ltd
- Assistant Site Service Officer
- SENDCO and Class Teacher
- Teaching Assistant (Clayton)
- Production Manager - Wisbech - £50-60K DOE
- Personal Assistant
- 3x Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Warehouse Administrator
- Shift Manager
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Hygiene Operative
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Head of QHSE & Facilities Manager
- KS2 Teacher
- Industrial Cleaning Supervisor
- Warehouse Operative
- Vehicle Parts Administrator - Peterborough- £21-23k