Health Care Assistant
Health Care Assistant
Opportunity available for a Health Care Assistant to join the team at the Cambridge Rehabilitation Unit, Cambridge.
The team is located within the Cambridge Rehabilitation Unit which provides inpatient rehabilitation to 36 patients.
This role will be predominately providing support and care for patients with physical health needs within a multidisciplinary setting and will also consist with undertaking assigned tasks under the general supervision of a registered nurse, including assisting in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
As a health care assistant you will be supporting the practice nursing team in the delivery of nursing services and delivering care within the practice.
This role is to commence ASAP with shifts being a mix of earlies and late, working 37.5 hours per week.
It is essential you have a healthcare qualification with this being a minimum of either a BTEC or NVQ level.
Hourly Rate for this role:
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00) - £13.00 Per Hour
Saturday / Nights - £15.00 Per Hour
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £17.00 Per Hour
If you are interested in applying please contact on Scott Marsh 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new registrant with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: £13 - £17 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-15 10:02:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Probation Service Officer
- Repairs and Maintenance Surveyor
- Registered General Nurse
- Compliance and Risk Officer
- Qualiry Assurance Manager
- Engineering Equipment Support
- Special Educational Needs Keyworker
- Property Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Waste Site Operations Officer
- Communications Officer
- Technical Officer - Adaptations
- Senior Accountant
- IT Server Team Specialist