Part Time Female Older Prisoner Well-being Co-Ordinator
Service Care Solutions recruitment agency are currently recruiting for the below part time role
POST: Older Prisoner Well-being Co-Ordinator
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
HOURS Monday - Friday (PART TIME 22.5 HOURS PER WEEK)
SALARY £22,367 - £24472.50 per annum pro rata)
LOCATION & SETTING: Based in the three Surrey prisons - HMP Send, HMP Down View and HMP Bronzefield regular travel between prisons in the cluster.
HOURS OF WORK: 22.5 hours per week with flexibility as required to meet the needs of the role and services,
To assist in the delivery of health and wellbeing and menopause support activities for older women in the criminal justice system; providing high quality, innovative, holistic, gender responsive support, advice and intervention to ensure the needs of women who are experiencing multiple and complex disadvantages are met.
Primarily: Older Prisoners, Prisons, Healthcare Providers and voluntary agencies.
Also with: Criminal justice agencies, housing providers, local authorities, third sector organisations, volunteers.
- To work within the contract, policies, procedures and budgets set by the Management Team and Board.
- To work closely with the Management team to secure the resources for operational delivery.
- Provide person-centred and strength based activities that reflect the rights, preferences and choices of individuals creating an environment that is trauma informed, safe, healthy and maintains the individual's dignity and well-being.
- Communicate a positive work ethic and team working culture encouraging co-design and co delivery methods.
- Provide excellent customer care and service delivery standards
- Ensure that all files (paper and electronic) are maintained in a meticulous order for audit review purposes and that data is entered into computer systems within 24 hours of any activity, maintaining accurate and complete records.
- Deliver and collate the agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) as agreed with the Regional Manager.
- Carry out day to day tasks in accordance with stated policies, procedures and regulations to assist the service achieve its compliance obligations.
- Provide an environment that is free from abuse or neglect, observing agreed safeguarding practices; promote and safeguard the welfare of vulnerable women who access the service.
- Support referrals into and on from the service with colleagues, volunteers, peer mentors as appropriate, ensuring standards are maintained and women receive the most appropriate support.
For further information please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or please email - Cheyenne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate: £22472.5000 - £24472.5000 per annum
- Location: Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Cheyenne Atkinson
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-15 10:08:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Probation Service Officer
- Repairs and Maintenance Surveyor
- Registered General Nurse
- Compliance and Risk Officer
- Qualiry Assurance Manager
- Engineering Equipment Support
- Special Educational Needs Keyworker
- Property Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Waste Site Operations Officer
- Communications Officer
- Technical Officer - Adaptations
- Senior Accountant
- IT Server Team Specialist