The Role: CAD Engineer
20 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
Free onsite parking
Salary up to £35k depending on experience
The successful CAD Engineer will be responsible for the Design and detailing of standard and bespoke sheet metal acoustic products
In existence since 1991 my client has fast become the UKs leading specialist in their sector working with companies all over the world.
CAD Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Design and detailing of standard and bespoke sheet metal acoustic products.
- Liaison with the clients during design and coordination with our in house sales, quality and manufacturing teams.
- You will be required to produce accurate and economical drawings, attend site to take measurements when needed and keep the clients advised on the progress of their jobs whilst maintaining an efficient and effective use of time.
The Right Person
The successful CAD Engineer will will have a minimum of 2 years experience working within a sheet metal environment as possessing the following attributes and skills:
- Solid works proficient and able to use AutoCAD
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Interested? Here are your three options
This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am 5.30pm
I think Im right for this position, but Im not sure about some of the detail Click apply now so I can read your CV and come back to you.
Im interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
- Start: 15/05/2023
- Rate: Â£30000 - Â£35000 per annum
- Location: Cotes,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Jon Webster
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-59154
- Posted: 2023-05-15 10:21:18 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Lift Service Engineer
- Lift Engineer - Mobility
- Press brake Operative (Setter / Operator)
- Product Design Engineer
- Panel Builder / Wirer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Industrial Electrician
- Powder Coater
- TIG Welder
- welder nights
- Fabricator Welders
- welder fabricator