Housing Options & Homeless Prevention Officer
Housing Options & Homeless Prevention Officer – Hillingdon
Contract, Full Time
Contract: 9 – 10 months initially
£26.38 per hour
- An experienced Housing Advice/ Prevention/Homelessness Assessment Officer who can hit the ground running.
- Candidate will be expected to be part of the Housing Options duty Service, completing assessment, and carrying out respective prevention and relief work.
and managing a varied caseload Knowledge of Part VII Housing Act 1996, Homelessness Reduction Act and other relevant legislation and statute is required along with experience of carrying out homelessness enquires, casework and drafting s184 decision letters.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate they have practical experience of delivering in a pressurised Housing Options Services and is manage the multiple demands and pressures of the service.
Hillingdon Offers flexible working arrangements.
To find out more information please contact Lacey at Laceyb@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
We are an equal opportunity.
- Rate: £26.38 - 26.38 per hour
- Location: Hillingdon, Greater London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: 4Healthcare
- Tel: 020 85149173
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LB/SS/14422
- Posted: 2023-05-15 10:25:49 -
- View all Jobs from 4Healthcare
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Executive Support Officer Hammersmith and Fulham
- Senior Internal Auditor - Wakefield
- Libraries Officer - Hackney
- Paralegal - Elmbridge
- Parent and Family Worker - Sutton-in-Ashfield
- HR Advisor - Swindon
- Network Engineer - Enfield
- Transport Manager
- Supported Housing Service Manager
- Homeless Support worker
- Family Support Worker
- Customer Services Officer
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor - Tameside
- Accommodation Support Assistant
- General Practitioner
- Customer Service Advisor - Eastbourne
- Paralegal - Basingstoke
- Information and Assessment Officer - Hackney
- Paralegal - Reigate