Education Support Officer
Education Support Officer needed with Bracknell Forest Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Bracknell
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £19ltd per hour
- As an education support officer, you will be required to attend and chair Personal Education Planning meetings and ensure the timely completion of all paperwork and distribute accordingly
- Personal Education Plan coordinators ensure SMART targets are set and evaluated and any actions arising from the PEP meetings are followed through to ensure any agreed support is put in place and the effectiveness is monitored
- Education support officers work in collaboration with Elevate to provide support, advice and guidance to Young People in Care and Care Leavers who are NEET or at risk of becoming NEET to identify and secure training programmes and routes to re-engage in education or find gainful employment
What is required?
- 5 GCSE Grades A-C including English and Maths
- HLTA qualification or substantial experience working as a Youth Worker or Careers Advisor
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £19 per hour
- Location: Bracknell, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-15 10:36:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist