Liverpool/Home Based | £35,000-£40,000 | Permanent, Full Time | Hybrid Working
(Excellent benefits including 1 day's paid leave each year to undertake volunteering opportunities)
The Manufacturers' Organisation | Make UK
Established in 1896, Make UK is the employee's platform for all those in the Manufacturing industry.
They champion and celebrate British Manufacturing and Manufacturers, bringing people together to build upon the evolution of a growing industry, providing a large range of support services to its members.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Professional to support a global blue-chip car manufacturer based in Halewood, Liverpool.
As Training Manager within our growing education team at Make UK, you will be supporting our car giant as Engineering Assessor for our Engineering Apprentices, you will be working on-site with one of our most prestigious clients.
We need someone who is pro-active, enthusiastic, a great communicator, who enjoys working with other and can support, lead and inspire the next generation of engineers.
Technically, you will be experienced in mechatronic or tool maintenance engineering, or working as an Engineering Training Manager, Team Leader, Process Leader or in a similar maintenance role within a factory/manufacturing/plant setting, all these would make a great fit.
Experience in training, coaching, mentoring is a huge advantage, but is not essential for those coming straight from the engineering industry.
Make UK will support your growth and enable you to gain any teaching/assessor qualifications whilst in role with us.
- To monitor, review and assess learners, ensuring they have access and opportunity to acieve the requirements of the standards set out in their individual learning plans.
- Coordinate and manage the process of learning, assessment, and verification through any required standards and qualifications.
- Determine and develop training plans and where necessary negotiate opportunities for delivery through site managers.
- Liaise with other appropriate Staff and update and maintain learner records in accordance with requirements.
- Support learners and Employer with End point assessment.
- Demonstrable engineering background, knowledgable in your field
- Level 4 industry qualification, NVQ Level 3 in relevant subject or extensively QBE
- Good knowledge and undertsand of the industry best practice
- Good presentational and communicational skills, literate, numerate and confident using IT
- Empathy with young people, ability to plan deliver training and assess outcome
For this role, you will be based at the client site in Halewood, Liverpool.
There is requirement to attend the Make UK Technology Hub in Aston, Birmingham for meetings on average once per month, however, these are sometimes completed virtually.
- 37.5 hour week, full-time.
- Autonomy to manage your own diary - Note: Working hours may vary to accommodate learner's availability
- Pension 4-8% matched contribution
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays - Note: Not in-line with academic calendar
- Progression and development opportunities including support with qualifications
- Christmas Closure
- On-site Parking
Wish to Apply?
Please send your CV to Anna Curtis at Insignis Talent
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Anna Curtis
- Tel: +44 (0)2392315073
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-15 10:38:47 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Digital Services Architect
- GIS Data Coordinator
- Grounds Maintenance Operative (5361)
- IT Network Engineer
- Claims Team Leader (P&I club) – London
- CNC Programmer
- QC Operations - Manager
- Naval Architect (Sailing Yachts) - Germany
- C++ Software Engineer
- HR & OD Transformation Programme Manager
- 5319 - General Builder
- Asset Integrity - Mechanical Engineer
- Senior C++ Developer
- Project Manager
- Programme Delivery Manager
- Quality Control Technician
- Financial Administrator
- Container Claims Specialist (P&I) – London
- Product Owner