Operations Coordinator to join a newly taken over company based in Huddersfield West Yorkshire.
The working shift pattern for this role as an Operations Coordinator is 5 days over 7 working Monday to Friday, 9.30am-4.30pm 35 hours a week for a salary of up to £28,000 per annum
The company was founded in 1953 and is a global company with sites across 65+ countries, They specialize in human nutrition, pharmaceuticals, personal care, performance materials and animal nutrition, creating unique synergies with exciting plans for future expansion of this already growing establishment.
The key purposes for this role as an Operations Coordinator is to handle the smooth running of all departments this will include purchase & sales ordering ensuring that all orders are OTIF while been the first point of contact for customers and suppliers needs.
As a key requirement you must be computer literate with experience working with CRM & ERP Systems in order processing.
Operations Coordinator Role & Responsibilities
- Process purchase orders in accordance with procedures and performance levels.
- Review Customer documentation to ensure all is correct - order confirmations, certificates of analysis and invoices.
- Provide assistance to the UK senior management and other team members on queries relating to imports and exports.
- Raise stock purchase orders.
Ensuring replenishment reports has been signed off by a senior manager prior to being sent to suppliers.
- Follow up on incidents to completion.
Ensuring corrective and preventative action is agreed and implemented.
- Compliance with GDP, Health and Safety, product specification, SDS, temperature monitoring and control, HMRC and Home Office requirements.
- Meet personal objectives and contribute to improve service levels and business KPI's.
All candidates that apply for this Operations Coordinator role must be able to go through onto site for a formal interview with the goal of been able to start within 4 weeks.
Please apply directly for further information regarding this Operations Coordinator role we are recruiting for.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £23000 - £28000 per annum
- Location: Huddersfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Sean Turner
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-16 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Shot Blaster
- Service Manager
- HSEQ Manager
- Rotating Equipment Service Engineer
- Welder Fabricator
- Sales Ledger Administrator
- Production Manager
- Technology and Innovation Manager
- Mechanical Fitter
- Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Lead
- General Manager
- CNC Turner
- Sales Executive
- Mechanical fitter
- Repair Technician
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Team Leader
- SHE Manager
- General Manager