This Marketing Manager position is with one of the world's largest and most reputable chemical and FMCG manufacturers.
Operating on a state-of-the-art site in London, If you have a passion for growth, for brands, for innovation & creative outside the box thinking then this is the job for you.
The company manufactures some of the world's most recognisable brands from their upper-tier COMAH sites.
Strong investment into this site has led to the development of a world leading project and asset care team, regularly tasked with multi-million-pound projects.
With the addition of a Marketing Manager they are looking at strengthening this team.
Dimensions of the Marketing Manager position;
- Owning and executing the companies Global audiences, partnering with the brand's teams, category CMI, Media and DDM to land a consistent strategy across the brand.
- Building critical learning on the companies DDM Initiatives: furthering (and pioneering) audience segmentation, establishing KPIs, setting internal & external benchmarks, guiding content ‘big' learning - partnering with categories and sub-brands directly
- Leading the full cycle of insights (qual, quant, advanced developmental research, and performance tracking) for our digital content
- Leading tracking & performance for digital campaigns (FB, YT and increasingly Instagram, TikTok) in partnership with research and media agencies, PDC towards optimization and creating a virtuous cycle of improvement
- Being an expert on both Seek and Interrupt Content for emerging channels & platforms; similarly lower funnel content for dComm conversion / social commerce performance advertising.
- Understanding the role connected packaging has and exploring the earned media value of organic content on the brand.
- Leading insights, measurement and learning, looking at social influencers, brand as a publisher, iCommerce and online editorial with the objective of driving superior effectiveness and efficiency; and future proofing our Others Say program with next level spaces /platforms
- Identifying and driving funnel metrics and impact metrics for Others Say and PR
- Leading integration of media and digital learning and insight into the communication strategy planning/channel allocation process
To be successful in this position as the Marketing Manager candidates will need have 7 + years of Consumer Insight Research experience including Digital media experience.
The Marketing Manager must have working understanding of online and offline advertising landscape; and are curiously engaged in Web1/ Web2 and Web 3 experiences for brands.
The Marketing Manager must have a proven track record in applying business judgment, through experience and be comfortable using a wide range of analytical tools (traditional and new) to inform campaign performance, brand equity and growth to inform campaign performance, and willing to get your hands dirty with dashboards and a wide pool of datasets.
If you are interested in the Marketing Manager available, please apply directly.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £63000 per annum
- Location: Uxbridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Retail
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Austen Hudson
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-16 14:28:33 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Engineering Planner
- Junior Buyer
- Assembly Fitter
- Auto Electrican
- Mechanical Assembler
- Vehicle Fitter
- Service Coordinator
- Vehicle Technician
- Auto Electrician
- Fabricator / Welder
- Auto Electrician
- Vehicle PDI Inspector
- Paint Sprayer
- Semi-Skilled Joiner
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer