An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Registered Nurse to work in an exceptional nursing care home based in the Bolton, Lancashire area.
You will be working for one of the UK's leading health care providers
This special care home provides a range of care services that ensure the right level of care is provided for each resident.
Whether staff are helping people to remain as independent as possible or providing complete nursing care, the home will be able to cater for each individual's needs
*To be considered for this position you must be a qualified as a Registered Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Maintaining acceptable levels of personal hygiene, clean beds and proper nutrition for the Residents.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Observations and Monitoring of blood sugar levels
- Keeping precise, up to date records and communicating with Drs and the Home Manager
- Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £16.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £37,752 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
Reference ID: 3503
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £37752 per annum
- Location: Bolton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jupiter Recruitment
- Contact: Mohammed Sakib
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-16 17:19:17 -
- View all Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment