Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Multinational Chemical Manufacturing company for a salary of up to £40,000 per annum working Days, Monday to Friday 8am-4pm with a fantastic benefits package.
The company specialize in manufacturing additives for performance coatings within the metal and coatings industries.
The plant manufacture both aqueous and solvent based resins, polymers, dispersants and adhesion promoters and are a leading company within the market.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer ideally you will be scheduling, executing, and recording both planned preventative routine breakdown activities.
You be involved in the scoping and execution of capital projects, in continuous improvement initiatives and the supervision of contractors when required on the plant.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities
- To carry out essential planned continuation on necessary repairs to ensure the OEE of the Plant manufacturing operation.
- Providing plant departmental support and mechanical/Electrical repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained.
- As a Key responsibilities have a full understanding of the HSEQ Standards & requirements.
Ensuring safe working systems and practices are followed using permit to work and lock out tag out systems.
- Provide support on the electrical/control systems and mechanical hardware to ensure continued optimum operation of the plant.
- Provide good communication skills to colleagues & personnel to develop an understanding of the operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently then accurately recorded.
- As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer within the Engineering team promote the development and implementation of the Factory PPM system.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements
- Ideally apprentice trained in electrical/control engineering (mechanical knowledge would advantageous)
- HNC, ONC, City and guilds in relevant engineering subject or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge through experience.
- Previous experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer working in chemical/pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar process manufacturing environment.
- Fault Finding and Diagnostic problem solving experience.
Please contact Sean Turner to discuss this Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role in further detail.
- Rate: £37000 - £40000 per annum + Plus Bonus and Numerous Benefits
- Location: Huddersfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Sean Turner
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-17 09:12:07 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Engineering Planner
- Junior Buyer
- Assembly Fitter
- Auto Electrican
- Mechanical Assembler
- Vehicle Fitter
- Service Coordinator
- Vehicle Technician
- Auto Electrician
- Fabricator / Welder
- Auto Electrician
- Vehicle PDI Inspector
- Paint Sprayer
- Semi-Skilled Joiner
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer