Regional Account Manager - Insurance Software Solutions
Regional Account Manager - Insurance Software - Remote Working - Semi Regular Travel to Customer Sites in Northern England, Scotland & NI.
As the Regional Account Manager for this highly successful InsurTech corporate that provides industry leading Insurance Software solutions, you will be managing & developing existing client relationships with Insurance Brokers, Insurers and MGA's that utilise the company's software to transact and operate their businesses more effectively and profitably.
Taking on a portfolio of current live Clients to engage & develop, there are superb opportunities for the Regional Account Manager to utilise your knowledge of the Insurance industry & Insurance Software, together with your excellent people skills, to build genuine client rapport & effective business relationships.
Your ability to develop trusted rapport with Customers at a senior level, along with identifying, managing & mitigating any issues or problems with the software solutions, will ensure Clients have the desire and confidence to sign off Software Licence Renewals at the end of current contracts and enable you to identify & close new business opportunities too.
Additionally, as the face of the Insurance Software company, your relationships will provide you with the insight, understanding and feedback of what improvements, additional functionality or new features are being discussed within the clients operation, allowing you to brief internal product managers & the IT teams on the future direction & continued evolution of the software.
- Collecting and using feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
Helping to develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
Implementing an effective communications strategy ie.
handling of complaints; problems and issues; managing resolutions; corrective actions and lessons learned
- Providing customer service including technical advice and guidance on all matters relating to the successful use of complex Insurance software products and services.
Helping customers to clarify their requirements; documenting the conclusions reached and contributing to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals.
- Influencing key stakeholders across the business to achieve profitable business growth
- Owning and developing the new business pipeline and account management development activities within your portfolio.
- Maximising revenue and achieving new business sales targets from the portfolio.
- Developing a clear understanding of clients and prospects in your portfolio, including the nature of their business, market, GWP book etc
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring a business plan for allocated client accounts
- Working with Account Managers from other areas of the group where relevant, to identify opportunities within the existing client base and harness reference sites to support new business activity
- Qualifying and reporting on all identified opportunities
- Generating appropriate documentation in line with internal processes
- Ensuring all prospect and client information, territory and account plans are current and up to date
- Leading bid reviews if and when required
Skills & Experience:
- Good experience of the Insurance industry and Insurance Software solutions
- Successful record of business growth & retention within a portfolio of allocated clients
- Solid client facing experience including relationship building & presentations
- Good commercial and financial acumen with solid understanding of the sales process
- Experience of territory planning and business sales activity
- Proven track record of profitable business development & account management
- Significant client facing new business sales experience
- Ability to identify, articulate, negotiate and close business opportunities
- Consistent achievement of business goals
- Understanding of commercial product pricing
Interested Candidates seeking a superb software company offering excellent Insurance software solutions which are trusted around the world, need to apply now.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Plus Excellent Bonus & Benefits
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Contact: Alec White
- Tel: 01932 230868
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-17 10:30:28 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services