Associate Dentist Jobs in Aberdeen.
Full-time, established patients, large list with good private opportunity.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (4 or 5 days)
- 1900 patients
- Well-established patients
- 50% gross and 50% labs
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- Computerised, digital x-ray, rotary endo
- Supportive principal
- Clinical freedom
- Excellent private opportunity
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9521
This is a very busy practice, very well equipped and modern, and provides a very welcoming, professional, and friendly environment for the team and patients.
Accommodating the principal dentist, an associate, two part-time dental hygienists, and a dedicated, qualified and experienced support team, we are seeking a new full-time associate dentist to join the practice.
You will benefit from an established list of patients, circa 1900, providing a good NHS income and a very good opportunity for you to provide private dentistry.
Based on current figures, realistic earnings are in the region of 80 to 90k per annum.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Zest Business Group
- Contact: Darran Walenta
- Tel: 0114 238 0012
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-17 16:06:21 -
- View all Jobs from Zest Business Group