Contracts Manager - Facilities
Alongside a highly competitive salary, the company will offer the successful Contracts Manager a competitive benefits package including 8% pension contribution, 3x basic life assurance, performance-related bonus (equivalent to 1 month's salary), 26 days holiday + bank holidays, and free onsite parking.
This European Parking Organisation are responsible for a number of hospital/healthcare parking facilities across the UK.
This is an exciting time to join a stable, growing organisation with a passion for delivering safe and secure parking facilities alongside customer service excellence.
What's in it for you as a Contracts Manager
- Base salary up to £60k per annum
- Car Allowance - Circa £8k per annum
- 8% pension, 26 days holiday, plus stats, free parking, and bonus
- Locations covered - Birmingham, Taunton and Leeds
Responsibilities of Contracts Manager
- The Management of PPP and PFI Trust partnership parking contracts
- Detailing complex contract negotiations and writing bids and tenders with the support of the Real Estate and Acquisition function
- The management of 5-7 Health Care parking sites, which includes the efficient and effective management of people, whilst providing strategic insight into the operational running of the division.
- Representing the organisation in contractual discussions with our customers and Stakeholders at all stages of the procurement and subsequent support life cycle.
- Documenting, communicating and influencing Suppliers; challenging terms and cost of contracts
- Produce quality reports for the Company and for Health Care Trust partners.
- Attend pre-arranged meetings with Health Care Trust partners.
- Ensure timely communication is established and maintained with the Operations Team and other involved departments at all key contract stages.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required as a Contracts Manager
- Previous strategic experience of leading contract negotiations including writing complex tenders independently for submission
- PFI / PPP experience and facilities management experience at a strategic level
- Previous experience of being able to to organise and efficiently manage multiple workloads, coach and motivate staff, whilst ensuring company protocols are being adhered to.
- Experience of managing complex ER issues alongside HR
- Previous Senior Management and trust contract negotiations experience at a strategic level required
- Full driving licence is essential
If of interest, please apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £60000.00 per annum + Exc benefits
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: James Soden
- Tel: 01484645269 07442499917
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-18 09:10:52 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Engineering Planner
- Junior Buyer
- Assembly Fitter
- Auto Electrican
- Mechanical Assembler
- Vehicle Fitter
- Service Coordinator
- Vehicle Technician
- Auto Electrician
- Fabricator / Welder
- Auto Electrician
- Vehicle PDI Inspector
- Paint Sprayer
- Semi-Skilled Joiner
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer