SALES DIRECTOR / HEAD OF SALES
BASE: £100,000 to £150,000 BASE + BONUS + BENEFITS
*Experience of High Net Worth / Ultra High Net Worth Sales is Essential
We're proud to be working closely with a highly successful international business located in the heart of Central London who is experiencing exponential growth.
As part of their strategic growth plan, a newly created opportunity has arisen within the Senior Leadership Team for experienced Sales Director / Head of Sales.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for both the sales strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders, leading the sales team to success and ensuring that key sales growth milestones are achieved.
This role will suit an individual who is experienced Sales Director / Head of Sales within an environment that sells products or services to High Net Worth/HNW or Ultra High New Worth/UHNW individuals, such as Financial Services, Financial Broking, Investments, Luxury high value products or similar.
THE SALES DIRECTOR / HEAD OF SALES ROLE:
- As the Sales Director / Head of Sales, you'll be reporting to the Managing Director and will be responsible for leading the end-to-end sales process from strategy to delivery.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to generate a 3-year strategic sales growth plan and to ensure that the team are led to success through the achievement of key sales targets.
- Leading a team of 20 sales professionals who operate from their London offices and attend periodic face to face client meetings.
- Taking full responsibility for the coaching and development of the existing team to ensure they are equipped with the expertise required to deliver the sales results.
- Ensuring that the sales team are well versed and able to deliver a high-quality consultative sales approach to HNW and UHNW customers
- Arranging team huddles with the Sales team to ensure high levels of engagement and to gather key sales forecast information.
- Producing Sales forecast reports and closely monitoring market performance
- Collaborating with key departments heads to ensure that the Logistics, Sales & Finance teams work intrinsically to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that key margins are achieved, and the team are producing quality quotations to clients.
- Monitoring the sales process to ensure that key conversions are achieved.
- Meeting with key clients when required to enhance the relationship with the aim of achieving consistent and increase revenue.
- Ensuring that all systems are used correctly by the sales team to enhance sales pipeline tracking, forecasting and reporting.
- Must have experience as a Sales Director, Head of Sales, Director of Sales or Senior Sales Manager role leading a large team of high earning sales professionals.
- Experience of working in a sales environment where the target customer audience is High Net Worth/HNW or Ultra High New Worth/UHNW individuals.
- Must have worked in an industry such as Financial Services, Financial Broking, Investments, Luxury high value products or similar.
- An excellent communicator & negotiator who can demonstrate an infectious level of enthusiasm and positively to inspire a team of sales professionals and clients.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to identify opportunities for both clients and the business.
- Experience of setting sales strategies to achieve sustained and consistent organic sales growth through the expansion of existing account and new account acquisition.
- Any experience of European / International sales would be a significant advantage but is not essential.
In the first instance, please send your CV for the Sales Director / Head of Sales role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £100000.00 - £150000.00 per annum
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Contact: Darren Gallagher
- Tel: 0845 121 0741 / 0161 850 1091
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-19 09:14:04 -
- View all Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Corporate Insurance Account Handler
- Commercial Combined Underwriter
- Telesales Executive
- Supply Manager
- Finance Director - Manufacturing
- Senior Insurance Broker
- Accounts Clerk
- Business Developer- Professional Indemnity
- Senior Sales Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Trainee Marketing Administrator
- Insurance Branch Manager
- Insurance Client Advisor
- Marketing Executive
- Email Marketing Manager
- Senior Travel Consultant
- Part-Time Compliance Manager - Insurance
- Marketing Executive