Clinical Lead Nurse
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Clinical Lead Nurse to work in an exceptional care home based in the Mid Glamorgan, Wales area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This care home is a purpose-built care home designed for older people with mental health needs requiring nursing care.
The home is also designed to support those with mental health needs over the age of 40 years
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As the Clinical Lead your key responsibilities include:
- To promote, monitor and implement standards for resident care within the unit environment, evaluating through clinical governance and audit
- Provide clinical leadership, positive role modelling to the unit team, ensuring effective communication across the multidisciplinary team, through supervision, mentoring and appraisal.
Lead on formal care reviews with commissioning Trust
- Ensure all Care records, risk assessment, audit and any other agreed outcome measures are an integral part of the patients care and that these are monitored and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure that all nursing staff provide an appropriate care plan which is written with the resident and that the resident's progression against these are documented within care notes
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
The successful Clinical Lead will receive an excellent salary of £19.00 per hour and the annual salary is £39,520 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Specialist dementia training
- Support from our award-winning
- University-accredited ‘Creative Minds' programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cash back rewards
Reference ID: 5905
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £39520 per annum
- Location: Mountain Ash, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jupiter Recruitment
- Contact: Mohammed Sakib
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-19 16:35:15 -
- View all Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment