CNC / Lathe / Turner / Programmer
CNC Machinist/Turner/Lathe operator and setter Programmer
Monday - Thursday, 07:30 - 16:30 o
Friday - 07:30 - 12:30
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located in Leicester.
We are looking for the successful candidate to programme, operate and set up the CNC Lathe.
The following benefits are available to the successful CNC operator
- £13.50 ph
- Overtime at time and a half
- Level 1 health benefits
- Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
The successful CNC Turner setter & operator will be working for an employer who .
- Works exclusively for high prestigious customers
- Recognises talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Offers full induction training and ongoing support.
As the successful CNCprogrammer, you are likely to have significant experience in the following ..
- Have at least 1 year of experience working as a CNC Lathe setter and operator
- Is able to read shadowgraphs.
- Has an aerospace background (desirable)
- Has a positive mental attitude and high motivation to want to succeed.
- Has had previous experience working with the program 'Fanuc'
- Ability to use verniers
About Precision People
This CNC Turner programmer role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the CNC Lathe Programmer role
Here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for stacey on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm email@example.com or email outside of these hours.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £13.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
- Start: 19/05/2023
- Rate: Â£13.00 - Â£15.00 per hour
- Location: Oadby,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Stacey Catterall
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-59083
- Posted: 2023-05-19 16:45:38 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Electrician - Tester
- Quantity Surveyor
- Field Service Engineer
- Engineering Service Advisor
- Commissioning Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Engineering Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Assembly Operative
- Electric Gate Engineer
- Mechanical Calibration Engineer
- Electronic Calibration Engineer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Field Maintenance Engineer