Superintendent Outpatient Pharmacist
We are seeking an experienced Senior Registered Pharmacist to lead the soon-to-be-launched partnership providing Outpatient Pharmacy Services to the major NHS Trust in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
This role will cover both acute Hospital Trust sites in Sheffield.
This role aligns to the Band 8C scale with a range of £67,000 - £77,000.
This is a unique opportunity to set up, develop and provide strategic direction to an innovative, new pharmacy service at one of the leading NHS Foundation Trusts in the UK.
Modelled on community service practice, the service will combine purpose-built facilities with the latest dispensing technologies and automation, to provide high-quality, patient-centred service to patients across the hospitals and community setting.
In this role you’ll have overall responsibility and leadership in overseeing day-to-day operations of the pharmacy service and its staff, working closely with staff across the Trust to deliver the best possible care to patients and make this exciting new venture a success.
- Qualified GPhC-registered Pharmacist
- Proven experience leading and managing pharmacy services (ideally across multiple stores) across a variety of settings
- You'll enjoy autonomy and thrive on day-to-day challenges and a busy environment and can deliver on the high standards expected by the GPhC, the Trust and patients.
- As well as excellent business management skills, you’ll also need to be a great communicator and confident in managing and day-to-day supervision of a varied workforce and staff
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Rate: £67k - 77k per year + Employee Benefits
- Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PH410/01
- Posted: 2023-05-22 09:14:18 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Band 7 Manager - Autism Hub
- Deputy Ward Manager - Older Adult Acute Assessment
- Senior Staff Nurse - Intensive Recovery
- Band 4 Nursing Associate - Older Adult Inpatient
- Hospice / Palliative Care - Senior Staff Nurse
- Sister - Surgical Ward (Part time)
- Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader
- General Radiographer (FTC)
- Director of Clinical Services
- Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurse - Duty & Intervention
- Theatre Practioner - Anaesthetic/Recovery
- Senior Hospital MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 4 NHS Dental Nurse
- Nurse Specialist - Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Band 4 NHS Dental Nurse
- Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader
- Unit Manager - Intensive Care Unit
- Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
- Scrub Theatre Practitioner
- Graduate Hospital Radiographer