Acute Medical Ward - Staff Nurse Band 5
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Acute Medical Ward team at their major health facility.
Our client is situated on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands.
The Medical Unit treats a wide variety of Acute Medical conditions, and is supported by a seven bedded ITU/ Surgical HDU and a three bedded Medical HDU / CCU, with advanced technology.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 5 salary range is £34876 to £44981 plus an annual bonus of £1,517 and higher unsocial hours enhancements; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000.
It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St.
Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community.
Providing excellent care, supported by modern equipment and reliant on Healthcare professionals recruited to a high standard.
Registered Nurse with full registration with the NMC.
Typically a minimum of two years' post-graduate Acute Medical Ward experience.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- A generous bonus scheme; £1,350 annually and an additional £3,000 at completion of 2 & 4 years (ongoing annual bonus thereafter)
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000
- Three months initial free accommodation
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: £36,393 - 46,498 per year + £5K relocation, £Bonus, Accommodation
- Location: Guernsey
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGM808/GY
- Posted: 2023-05-22 09:17:01 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Band 7 Manager - Autism Hub
- Deputy Ward Manager - Older Adult Acute Assessment
- Senior Staff Nurse - Intensive Recovery
- Band 4 Nursing Associate - Older Adult Inpatient
- Hospice / Palliative Care - Senior Staff Nurse
- Sister - Surgical Ward (Part time)
- Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader
- General Radiographer (FTC)
- Director of Clinical Services
- Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurse - Duty & Intervention
- Theatre Practioner - Anaesthetic/Recovery
- Senior Hospital MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 4 NHS Dental Nurse
- Nurse Specialist - Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Band 4 NHS Dental Nurse
- Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader
- Unit Manager - Intensive Care Unit
- Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
- Scrub Theatre Practitioner
- Graduate Hospital Radiographer