Surgical First Assistant
OFFERING A £3,000 WELCOME BONUS
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Surgical First Assistant to join our clients busy Orthopaedic theatre team at their acute hospital site located in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
This is a full-time post but we are able to consider applications from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
Please note that you will be, on occasion, required to undertake the scrub practitioner role and may not be assisting for every case.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation.
A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the regions most eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
Their Newcastle-under-Lyme Hospital has 39 bedrooms, 3 theatres (2 with laminar flow) and 1 minor treatment facility and busy outpatient department.
They also provide physiotherapy, pathology, CT, MRI and general diagnostic imaging services.
RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
Completition of Surgical First Assistant Qualification.
Proficient in assisting in Orthopaedic cases; hip and knee lists is essential, spinal experience is desirable.
The additional benefits of working for this company include;
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself and family
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Rate: £38.5k - 41.5k per year + £3,000 Bonus, Private Medical, Pension, Employee Benef
- Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TFA505/01
- Posted: 2023-05-22 09:17:47 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Band 7 Manager - Autism Hub
- Deputy Ward Manager - Older Adult Acute Assessment
- Senior Staff Nurse - Intensive Recovery
- Band 4 Nursing Associate - Older Adult Inpatient
- Hospice / Palliative Care - Senior Staff Nurse
- Sister - Surgical Ward (Part time)
- Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader
- General Radiographer (FTC)
- Director of Clinical Services
- Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurse - Duty & Intervention
- Theatre Practioner - Anaesthetic/Recovery
- Senior Hospital MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 4 NHS Dental Nurse
- Nurse Specialist - Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Band 4 NHS Dental Nurse
- Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader
- Unit Manager - Intensive Care Unit
- Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
- Scrub Theatre Practitioner
- Graduate Hospital Radiographer