Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
OFFERING A £3,000 WELCOME BONUS
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy elective Surgical Ward team at their acute hospital site, located in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
This is a full-time role but we would be interested in hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
A nights only rota may also be considered.
A Certificate of Sponsorship would be abvailable for the right person, provided they have completed their NMC registration, including the OSCE element.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation.
A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the regions most eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
Their Newcastle-under-Lyme Hospital has 39 bedrooms, 3 theatres (2 with laminar flow) and 1 minor treatment facility and busy outpatient department.
They also provide physiotherapy, pathology, CT, MRI and general diagnostic imaging services.
- Registered Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Minimum of one year's post-graduate experience in a Surgical Inpatient Ward setting.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- The additional benefits of working for this company include:
- A welcome bonus of £3,000
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Jarrodean is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the Surgical Ward Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Rate: £33k - 37k per year + £3,000 Bonus, Private Medical, Pension, Employee Benefits
- Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGS505/03
- Posted: 2023-05-22 09:19:18 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- NHS Band 5 (Thoracic Scrub) Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 6 (Cardiac Scrub) Senior Theatre Practitioner
- Senior Staff Nurse - Intensive Recovery
- Clinical Psychologist - Adult Mental Health - Band 8A
- Senior Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic Ward
- Hospice Admission & Discharge Specialist Nurse
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
- NHS Band 5 (Cardiac Scrub) Theatre Practitioner
- Care Home Manager - Complex Care Home
- Spinal Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Social Worker - Adult Community - Band 6
- Anaesthetic and Recovery Lead Practitioner
- Nursing Associate - Surgical Ward
- Consultant - Palliative Care / Hospice Day Care and Outpatients
- Superintendent Outpatient Pharmacist
- Palliative Care Physiotherapy and OT Lead
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Rotational Radiographer
- Surgical First Assistant
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward