Materials coordinator warehouse management
Materials coordinator requires to assist warehouse resource management you will be involved in Material Management and assist Material Movements.
What you will be doing:
Responsible for material movements and accurate stock controls.
Warehouse house keeping
Develop and implement processes to ensure accurate stock recording.
Monitor demands from engineers.
Load and Unload Trucks
Develop extensive relationships between different stakeholders.
Interface with stakeholders throughout Europe.
Involvement in HSE protocols.
Administrative tasks for shipments and stock controls
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £13 - £15 Per Annum None
- Location: Portlethen, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1605
- Posted: 2023-05-23 15:08:15 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Electrical underground work
- Verification Test Engineer
- Oxbridge Graduate
- EVSE Senior Firmware Engineer
- Senior Electric Vehicle Firmware Engineer, EVSE
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Data Analyst Consultant, Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Graduate Software Developer - Oxbridge, Russell Group
- 1st Class Graduate Backend Software Developer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Developer
- Senior Python Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Engineer
- Senior Hardware Test Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Vehicle Technician
- Electronic Production Technician
- Solidworks, Mechanical Design Engineer