Dayshift Maintenance Engineer
7AM to 3:30PM / 12:30PM on Fridays, 15% Pension Scheme, Annual Bonus up to £1,700.00, 33 Holidays and access to the onsite Parking, Canteen and Gym are just a few of the perks that the Day Shift Maintenance Engineer will enjoy whilst working with this impressive manufacturing organisation.
This award-winning organisation was recently ranked as one the top 25 Manufacturing employers world-wide.
Since their establishment over 160 years ago, they have become a household name within a number of high-profile industries including Oil & Gas and Power Generation, and now employ over 15,000 people across 180 facilities world-wide.
Because of heightened and continued workload within this specific department, E3R are actively recruiting an Day Shift Maintenance Engineer vacancy on the employers behalf.
Based in LEEDS, just a few miles from the M1, M62 & M621 motorways, the successful Day Shift Maintenance Engineer will be able to commute from surrounding towns & cities including Bradford, Wakefield, Pontefract, Castleford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wetherby, Harrogate and York.
For the Day Shift Maintenance Engineer position, we are keen to receive applications from individuals who are & possess:
- Formally qualified Electricians who hold Apprenticeship, NVQ, City & Guilds, BTEC Level 3 or similar qualifications, as well as 18th Edition certification
- Experience working in a similar position, ideally within a heavy Manufacturing environment
- Previous experience repairing, servicing and maintaining CNC and manual Machine Tools
Working Hours of the Day Shift Maintenance Engineer:
37 Per week, spread across Mon-Fri:
- Monday to Thursday - 07:00 to 15:30
- Friday - 07:00 to 12:00
In return, the Day Shift Maintenance Engineer will receive:
- Annual Salary: £38,076.00 (£19.79 per hour)
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days including public holidays - increasing to 38 days with continued service
- Annual Bonus up to £1,700.00 per annum - subject to company performance
- Pension Scheme: 15% Combined Contribution (9% Employer / 6% Employee)
- Access to the onsite canteen (subsidised) and gym
- Free onsite car parking
To apply for the Day Shift Maintenance Engineer position, please click “Apply Now” and attach a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment for more information.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £38076.00 per annum + 15% Pension + 33 Holidays + Bonus
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Callum Good
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-23 15:10:23 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Assembly Fitter
- HSE Advisor
- Maintenance Supervisor / Team Leader – NEW FACTORY
- Press brake operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Fabricator Welder
- IT Support
- TIG Welder
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Yard Operative
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Service Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Engineering Planner
- Auto Electrician
- MIG /STICK Welder
- Foundry Operatives
- Assembly Fitter