Senior MRI Radiographer - Mobile
Position of Senior Radiographer - MRI
Location Mobile Division - UK
Salary & Package £50,000 per annum inclusive of Car allowance
Additional Benefits Fuel Card, Accommodation, Food costs and much more
Shifts 12-hour shifts x 3 days per week
Our client is looking for MRI Radiographers who have a minimum of 1 ½ years experience.
In this opportunity you will be needed to provide expert scanning and advise across different mobile sites around the area - Opportunity to join a Prestigious mobile division MRI team.
As this is a mobile position, you will be required to travel to different sites to perform your daily MRI duties.
Of which you will be working 12-hour shifts between 7:00 - 21:00.
The successful applicant will be eligible for a company car or car allowance.
This opportunity the Radiographer will need to perform a range of duties inclusive of; Complete competency assessments, assist placement students and other colleagues, perform triage functions of referrals, Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate.
- HCPC registered, chartered Radiographer
- Trained within MRI with at 1 ½ years' experience
- Full valid driving licence
- Full knowledge and understanding of MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice
Salary, Benefits & more
- Competitive £50,000 salary (inclusive of Car allowance)
- Company car or car allowance
- 3 long days per week x 12-hour shifts
- 35 days holiday per year
- Personal and professional development opportunities with clear career progression
- Quick progression available throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally.
If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Rate: £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: MediTalent Ltd
- Contact: MediTalent Ltd
- Tel: +44(0)2392 704 300
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-25 15:42:56 -
- View all Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Physiotherapy Lead
- Advanced MSK Physiotherapist
- Specialist MSK Physiotherapist
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Senior Radiographer MRI
- Senior Radiographer
- Outpatients Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Mammographer
- Scrub Nurse/ODP - Ophthalmic
- Radiographers of all levels (Senior - Manager levels)
- Head of Critical Care Department
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Mobile MRI Radiographer
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Theatre Nurse/ODP – Recovery
- Chartered Psychologist
- Consultant Psychologist
- Principal Psychologist