Property Accounts Assistant
Property Accounts Assistant - Part Time - £30,000 Pro Rata - W1, Mayfair
My client is a fast-moving entrepreneurial real estate investment firm focussed on acquiring assets that generate long term income.
They are currently searching for a Part-time In-House Accounts Assistant to support the main company accountant, joining their property investment group of private companies that have been established for 7 years.
All applicants should be looking to work in a small, entrepreneurial team and also be looking to grow, develop and flourish with the company.
They offer the opportunity to accelerate the learning of motivated, inquisitive individuals joining their team.
About the Role
The role would suit a professional and competent Accounts Assistant with 1 to 2 years' experience in the property sector and or someone who has worked in the accounts department of a similar SME.
The ideal candidate has an overall grasp of basic accounting tasks and some experience in property related activities.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling banks accounts, petty cash and credit card expenses
- Accounts payable - Weekly payment lists to prepare for 6 SPVs
- Paying suppliers
- Monthly sales invoice preparation
- Rent report analysis
- Raising and following up on payments of invoices
- Ad hoc maintenance of online portals for e-invoicing
- Bookkeeping - weekly postings in Xero for up to 12 companies
- Accounting for property purchases and sales
- Office management including ordering stationery
- Reporting - monthly bank reconciliation and intercompany reports
- 1-2 years' experience of all aspects of accounts
- Understanding of VAT partial exemption.
- Ideally experience in the property industry in general
- Advanced user of Xero accounting software and understanding of reading Sage reports.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong IT skills including MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Keen ability to work with others and organise effectively
- The ability to think independently and critically
- Close attention to detail
Location: London, Mayfair, W1
Hours: 2 days per week but the role may develop to additional time
Salary: £30,000.00 per year pro rata
Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of permanent workers.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £30000.00 per annum + Pro Rata
- Location: West End, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Dove and Hawk
- Contact: Frankie Russell
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-25 16:44:23 -
- View all Jobs from Dove and Hawk
More Jobs from Dove and Hawk
- Sales Negotiator
- Senior Coordinator / Tenancy Progressor
- Senior Block Manager
- Tenancy Progressor/Leasing Administrator
- Property Management Administrator/Assistant
- Lettings Negotiator - Islington
- Sales Negotiator - Wapping
- Part-Time Customer Support Assistant
- PA and Team Secretary (One Year Maternity Contract)
- Commerical Property Manager
- Service Charge Accountant
- Lettings Manager
- Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Business Development Manager
- Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings Administrator
- Property Manager
- Dual Sales & Lettings Negotiator
- Resident Services Manager (3 Month FTC)
- Part Time Receptionist