Colorectal Nurse (Band 7)
Reporting to the Colorectal Nurse Manager, you will deliver safe and effective patient centered services, which meet national, regional and local requirements for patients with a colorectal cancer and other related colorectal disease under the direction of the Colorectal Nurse Manager.
You will support the development of the nursing service to achieve person centered care under the direction of the Colorectal Nurse Manager.
You will provide clinical expertise within the specialist area of colorectal cancer and other related colorectal disease.
You will also ensure the co-ordination of patient care across the clinical pathway in conjunction with the multi-professional team.
Essentially, you will be a forward thinking registered nurse, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the flexibility to meet the needs of the patients and the service.
As an important member of a larger team, you will be comfortable with independence as your day to day activities will be carried out autonomously.
You must be able to provide evidence of continuing professional development and demonstrate commercial awareness.
You will maintain excellent clinical and professional standards of work, be self-motivated and able to work to set objectives.
You will need to manage your time and resources efficiently, whilst possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will have the determination to succeed.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with patients and health care professionals that will enhance the Companys quality image.
- Location: Leicester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Kirkham Young Ltd
- Contact: Sam Kirkham
- Tel: 01424 777 745
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-25 16:53:04 -
- View all Jobs from Kirkham Young Ltd
More Jobs from Kirkham Young Ltd
- Territory Manager - Ophthalmic Equipment/Surgical Devices
- Sales Specialist - Surgical Ophthalmic
- Technical Sales Specialist (Flow Cytometry)
- International Account Manager
- Clinical Application Specialist - Ultrasound
- Sales Specialist - Ultrasound
- Territory Manager - Surgical Ophthalmics
- Sales Specialist - ENT
- Nurse Advisor - Continence
- Medical Sales Specialist - Point of Care
- Territory Sales Manager - Audiology
- Business Development Manager - EPC
- Technical Sales Specialist
- Hospital Account Manager
- Medical Sales Specialist - Stoma/Woundcare/Continence Care
- Territory Manager - GI Intervention
- Field Service Engineer
- Territory Manager - Critical Care/Pain Management
- Territory Manager - Decontamination/Sterilization
- Market Access Specialist - Diabetes