We are seeking an enthusiastic Radiographer to join the Diagnostic Imaging Department team at our client's acute hospital facility based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
Rated as 'Good' by CQC this site is purpose built and the diagnostic suite includes X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI and CT facilities.
The Hospital is well equipped with 30 en-suite bedrooms, three operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, and a very busy outpatients department which includes physiotherapy and diagnostic imaging.
Our client is is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation with a national network of hospitals.
Working with many of Shropshire's most experienced Consultants and other healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Imaging supported by state-of-the-art facilities, within pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
Qualified Radiographer with full HCPC registration.
Some Hospital-based experience in Outpatients and Inpatients, including Theatres.
Newly, or soon-to-qualify Radiographers with a genuine interest in a private hospital sector role are welcome to apply
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself and family
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Radiography Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Diagnostic Imaging Manager role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Clinical Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Rate: £30k - 38k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Benefits
- Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AR923/01
- Posted: 2023-05-25 21:03:00 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- NHS Band 5 (Thoracic Scrub) Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 6 (Cardiac Scrub) Senior Theatre Practitioner
- Senior Staff Nurse - Intensive Recovery
- Clinical Psychologist - Adult Mental Health - Band 8A
- Senior Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic Ward
- Hospice Admission & Discharge Specialist Nurse
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
- NHS Band 5 (Cardiac Scrub) Theatre Practitioner
- Care Home Manager - Complex Care Home
- Spinal Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Social Worker - Adult Community - Band 6
- Anaesthetic and Recovery Lead Practitioner
- Nursing Associate - Surgical Ward
- Consultant - Palliative Care / Hospice Day Care and Outpatients
- Superintendent Outpatient Pharmacist
- Palliative Care Physiotherapy and OT Lead
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Rotational Radiographer
- Surgical First Assistant
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward