Cardiac ITU - NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse
Applications are invited from dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurses to join our client's busy Cardiac Intensive Care Unit based at their NHS Trust site in Harefield, in the borough of Hillingdon, Northwest London, bordering Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
This is a full-time NHS-employed substantive/permanent post, but we are open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity.
Cardiac experience is not essential with a genuine desire to develop critical care skills in a Cardiac setting.
A Certificate of Sponsorship is available for International applicants
This Hospital is within a major London NHS Trust, the largest heart and lung centre in the UK with a world-famous reputation.
Their Critical Care service comprises an 24-bedded Level 3 ITU, an 10-bedded Cardio-respiratory HDU for step-up and step-down care, and a 7-bedded PACU.
The ITU cares for patients requiring; extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP), renal replacement therapy (RRT), management of ventricular assist devices (VAD), complex respiratory support, Impella and Total Artificial Heart (TAH)
The unit offers a variety of development opportunities to successful candidates, including ILS, ALS, EAPLS, critical care diploma/degree modules as well as a range of in-house study days.
Jarrodean Healthcare was recently awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Solutions Framework (RM6229-Permanent Recruitment) working in partnership with the NHS and other public sector bodies supporting the recruitment of permanent, substantively-employed Nurses and AHPs.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trusts.
Registered Nurse with NMC registration (or application in process).
Minimum of six months post-registration experience in a Critical Care setting.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The ability to work within a team and independently.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists and full NHS Employee Benefits apply.
Applicants relocating from outside London are eligible to a relocation package including two months accommodation (ongoing staff accommodation available thereafter)
*Certificate of Sponsorship is available for International applicants
*Non NMC-registered applicants must be at the final 'OSCE-ready' stage of their NMC registration.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Rate: £29,553 - 36,265 per year + Accom, Relocation, NHS Benefits
- Location: Harefield, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NCI828/06
- Posted: 2023-05-25 21:03:19 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Palliative Care Physiotherapist
- Clinical Manager - Aged Care Residential Home
- Senior Staff Nurse - Medical / Stroke Rehab Ward
- Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Hand Physiotherapist - Band 7 (22.5 hrs)
- MRI and CT Radiographer
- Nursing Associate - Surgical Ward
- Rotational Radiographer
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Surgical First Assistant
- Anaesthetic and Recovery Lead Practitioner
- Consultant - Palliative Care / Hospice Day Care and Outpatients
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Cardiac ITU - NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse
- Functional Family Therapist - Band 7
- Superintendent Outpatient Pharmacist
- Band 6 Social Worker - Older Adult Community Mental Health
- Care Home Staff Nurse (nights)
- Nurse Specialist - Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Outpatients Senior Staff Nurse