Our client is an international manufacturing business with a large network manufacturing plants across the UK and can offer further accredited training and career progression opportunities.
This Mechanical Maintenance Engineer vacancy offers a salary of £50,755, plus company pension matched to 10%, generous holiday allowance, annual production bonus and overtime opportunities at x 1.5, taking potential earnings to over £60,000+ per annum.
This Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role is based near the town of Coalville, Leicestershire.
The shift pattern is 4 on 4 off nights only (18:00-06:00).
They produce products within a fast-paced automated environment and can offer you an array of accredited training, development, and career progression opportunities, including upskilling and cross skilling.
Roles and Responsibility of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer :
- Responsible for plant wide proactive and reactive Mechanical Maintenance activities to ensure the optimum performance of the factory
- Carry out work upon conveyors, motors, hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, shafts, sprockets etc
- Carry out PPM schedules and Reactive Maintenance Activities as required
To Be Successful as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer :
- You will need to hold the following Vocational and Technical qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, BTEC Level 3 AND NVQ Level 3, or Apprenticeship trained in Mechanical Engineering etc
- Essential Mechanical Maintenance Engineer experience - Motors, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Bearings, Shafts and Gearboxes etc
- Planned and reactive Mechanical Maintenance experience, the ability to fault find and provide solutions to production machinery issues
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced industrial environment performing PPM schedules and reactive maintenance
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business, providing opportunities to develop your skill sets and progress your career.
Please apply now!
- Start: 05/06/2023
- Rate: Up to £50755.00 per annum
- Location: Coalville, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Dan Edley
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-26 15:33:53 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Assembly Fitter
- HSE Advisor
- Maintenance Supervisor / Team Leader – NEW FACTORY
- Press brake operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Fabricator Welder
- IT Support
- TIG Welder
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Yard Operative
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Service Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Engineering Planner
- Auto Electrician
- MIG /STICK Welder
- Foundry Operatives
- Assembly Fitter