Hearing Aid Audiologist - Lincoln
Maxxima have recently partnered with one of the UKs specialist providers of hearing aid solutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Hearing Aid Audiologist who can provide overall support for the clinical leadership of the service.
This post is based in the Lincoln store.
About the role:
As a Hearing Aid Audiologist, you will be responsible for the management of your own clinics, offering Hearing care solutions to customers.
You will ensure the chosen solution is led by customer choice and provide good value, professional advice and aftercare. This post includes monthly commission based on targets.
Your main responsibilities as a Hearing Aid Audiologist:
- Conduct safely and competently to BSA Recommended procedures where relevant; otoscopy, full AC & BC audiometry, quick sin, impression taking, the use of COSI, first fit and fine tuning of a variety of hearing aids, plus deliver rehabilitative advice
- Provide a thorough and professional hearing assessment, fitting, follow up and after care service
- Deliver a professional service ensuring that equipment is in calibration, good working order and daily/weekly calibration checks are conducted on site
- Take responsibility for personal development and maintaining required CPD levels.
Understand and seek training so that knowledge and skills are current and meet standards
- Maintain good financial administration standards by delivering a Green Company Financial Audit, including the management of store stock control, administration, petty cash and banking
What we are looking for in a Hearing Aid Audiologist:
- Must be qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- As well as operating as part of a team, you are able to work using your own
- initiative andprofessional skills to manage your own centre
Whats in it for you as a Hearing Aid Audiologist:
- Car allowance (£5064 annual car allowance)
- 3% Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Discounts: Boots Discount Card, Gym discount, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long service Awards
- Emotional & Physical wellbeing support: Access to LifeWorks app, Dental Insurance, Health Assessments
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or email@example.com
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- B6 Biochemistry BMS - Blackburn
- Band 7 Respiratory Physiologist - Huntingdon
- Band 5 Respiratory Physiologist - Huntingdon
- Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist - Manchester
- B7 Advanced Paediatric Physiotherapist - London
- Community Pharmacist
- Band 6 Radiotherapist-Reading
- Band 7 Sonographer-Ipswich
- B6 Sleep Physiologist - Trafford General - Manchester
- B7 Echocardiographer - Royal Berkshire - Reading
- Band 7 DEXA Radiographer-Manchester
- B7 Cardiac Physiologist - Fairfield General - Bury
- Band 8a Cardiac Physiologist (EP) - London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Swansea
- Band 5-7 - Occupational Therapist - Manchester
- Band 6 Cardiac Physiologist - Cath Lab On Call - Taunton
- Cytologist - Central London - Permanent
- Medical Lab Assistant- Central London - Permanent
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist - Watford
- Band 6/7 Physiotherapist(Neuro) - London