Job Title: Pastry Chef
H&C Solutions are proudly recruiting for an exclusive neighbourhood restaurant and cocktail bar near to St Katherines Dock (E1).
The restaurant oozes style and elegance.
Every fixture/furniture within the restaurant, bar and private dining room are hand-picked, creating a unique dining experience their guests.
The restaurant is hugely successful with predominately neighbourhood, repeat custom.
Pastry Chef benefits:
• Pastry Chef (co-managing the section – 5/6 desserts on the menu)
• Award winning neighbourhood restaurant
• 180 covers per day, 240/400 covers during the weekend
• British cuisine
• Brigade of 2+ in pastry
• £34,000 per annum (depending on experience) can progress to £38,000
• 45/48 hours per week over 4 days
Pastry Chef requirements:
• They are seeking a Pastry Chef who is organised, driven and someone who takes pride in running their section to a high standard.
• A skilled Pastry Chef with experience in creating a la carte desserts from scratch.
• A Pastry Chef that is happy to work 45/48 hours over a 4 day week.