£35,000 - £40,000 Basic + Door to Door + Overtime (OTE £10,000+) + Training + Interesting Equipment + Managerial Progression + Leading Package + IMMEDIATE START
Progress your career as a Ventilation Engineer with a great company who will invest in developing your technical skills, whilst earning a realistic £45,000 plus! Progress your career into management, being part of a company that has gone through massive growth due to winning multiple contracts throughout the UK.
You will receive training to make you an expert, whilst having the chance to earn £50,000 with overtime.
This expanding company manufactures bespoke equipment and is looking for someone to join them and be part of their growth as well as developing their skills as a team.
As a Ventilation Engineer you will be working with a forward thinking employer and will be given all the tools to be a success in their specialist field.
The role as a Ventilation Engineer will include:
* Ventilation Engineer role covering the UK
* Some stayaway (4 times a month)
* Testing, installation, commissioning and servicing bespoke equipment
* Door to door and overtime available to earn an additional £10,000
* Great training - internal
* Technical support to customers
The successful Ventilation Engineer will have:
* Experience as a ventilation / BMS / HVAC engineer or similar
* Electrical engineers with Ventilation knowledge wanting a step up would be considered
* Must be comfortable travelling around the UK
* Live commutable to Ipswich
If interested in this role please apply or contact Georgia Daly on 07458163040 for an immediate interview!
Keywords: ventilation engineer, HVAC engineer, BMS engineer, electrical engineer, service engineer, field service engineer, ipswich, martlesham, colchester, london, hadleigh, felixstowe, stowmarket
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Progression + Overtime + Training
- Location: Ipswich, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Georgia Daly
- Tel: 0203 411 4199
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-07-12 16:58:20 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Electrical Supervisor (Office Based)
- Administrator Team Leader
- Trainee Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Audio Visual)
- Design Engineer (Audio Visual)
- Project Administrator
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Trainee Field Service Engineer
- Audio-Visual On-site Installation Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Audio-Visual Designer
- Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Graduate Project Engineer