Architectural Technician - Windows and Doors
Position: Architectural Technician - Windows and Doors
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Prepare Drawings using CAD as instructed by the Team Leader.
- Assist with the Pricing of Projects having been trained in our bespoke pricing software.
- Assist with the training of other staff members in CAD
- Dealing with and responding to emails.
- Create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by architects and designers and make modifications to existing drawings
- Work with the sales team in the generation of designs of new products
- Ensure that drawings and designs meet client standards
- Liaise with the sales team and technology providers in the development of design drawings
- Ability to work on own initiative and provide innovative solutions to design issues
- Liaise with architects, engineers and designers to understand their design requirements and provide technical advice to manufacturing and construction technicians
- Provide accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
- Ensure drawings are compliant with industry and health and safety standards and protocols
- Calculate costs and apply knowledge of materials and engineering principles to check feasibility of manufacture and construction of the product
- Conduct site visits and surveys when required
- Present working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation
- Produce installation and manufacturing documentation
- Maintain accurate records.
- Relevant qualification in design
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a similar role
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Clodagh on 086 0405288 in complete confidence.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Shopfit Project Manager
- Operations Administrator (Security Industry)
- Joinery Workshop Manager
- Joinery Setting Out / Internal Project manager
- Fitout Project Manager
- Shop Fitter/ Joiner
- Sales Executive (Lift Company)
- HGV Driver - Jetvac Tanker
- Service Co- Ordinator/ Scheduler
- Trade Counter Sales
- Late Shift Supervisor / Production Engineer
- General Operative (Forklift Licence Essential)
- Service Office Administrator
- Senior Civil Engineer
- BER Assessor - Cork
- Machine Operator (2D/3D Laser) - Day & Evening Shift
- Warehouse Operative (Mon - Fri Day Shift)
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Account